Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Poor Baby

Well, I had to make another entry because we received bad news late this evening....
Emme's ENT Dr called the house this evening and has decided that it is now necessary to take Emme's adnoids out. So my precious baby is going to have surgery probably next week.
My sister, Bridget, has been through this before with her son, Grant when he was four. She said it is so easy and life is much better after they are out. Although she has said this, it still does not make it any easier for me to think about my baby being put under and being cut on.
Please pray for our family that everything goes smoothly and pray for me to be calm and have a sense of peace through the entire ordeal.

2 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

Well, it is an easier surgery and the difference is amazing, but you are right...it still doesn't take away the fact that it IS SURGERY (and on YOUR little girl!) Trust me, I've been there and I know what you are feeling (just remember Emme won't remember any of this...for some reason, that always makes me feel better).

Please keep us posted on the date and so forth. Praying for you, Emme, the doctors and nurses taking care of her. Love ya, Hol

Hillin Household said...

Thank you dear. We are still praying for your little one too. I can't wait until we are all well and can all get togther. Bridget said she definately wants to get in on a get together. She misses you so much.
B