Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Big Girl!







I can't beleive how fast it goes....People have always told me that when you have a baby it goes so fast. They get big before you know it! Well, it is totally true. I can remember nursing her to sleep like it was yesterday, now she is playing with babies like a little momma.




Within the last three days she has discovered her baby and can't go anywhere without it. Yesterday, she fed him some of her dinner, then she tried to put him in the potty when she was going to sit on it, and then put him in the shower and took him out and pretended to dry him off. She also, attempted to change his diaper or at least wipe his bottom with a wipe. It is truly amazing how fast they get big. It is bitter sweet. I am happy to see her grow up and be so happy and more self sufficient, but I also miss my sweet baby girl.


I posted a pic of Emme when she was 3 months and another from today at 21 months and 4 days!

No comments: