Monday, June 9, 2008

Never Read Another Blog!!!

Okay, remind me to never read another blog again. I just finished reading one about a couple who lost their 3 months old baby girl just a couple of months ago and are trying to move on. It makes me realize how wonderful my life is right now.
I know I would be tempted to not even carry on my own life if I lost my Emme. She is my life, my love, my everything. I aplaud this couple for being able to have enough faith in the Lord to move on and live life and be thankful for the short time they got to be with their daughter.
Wow, I really can't stop crying!
Off to a happy note...
Today I decided I was going to live differently. I have been mopy and unpleasant to be with. Which that sucks for the people who I am always with, because I really try to be a fun, easy going person, which I am told that I am, but in the last couple of years I have been a bit of a buzz kill. So, I vow today to fix the problem that is causing me to be a "Debbie Downer" and start living.
I stuck to my new plan today and got up shortly after 7. This is early compared to the norm which has been set by Emme. Anyways, I poured myself a cup of coffe and crawled back into be and turned on a morning show and grabbed my latest book, Gorgeously Green. It was so nice to just wake up slowly by myself. It lasted for an entire hour before my precious started blabbering in her bed. So we ventured in to her room and snuggled for a bit, then got ready and headed off to the gym to meet my sister, Holly. I got in a great workout and headed to the grocery store and then back home for lunch on the patio and playing in the back yard and then it was already'nap time. After nap we headed to Aunt Holly's house to teach Emme not to get in the pool unless I am there with her.
I don't know about you all, but the pool in the backyard scares me so much with a 20 months old. She did really good, although she was tempted seeing her cousins and Uncle JD in the pool looked so fun.
Then after that lesson, we cooked dinner with my sister's family and ate and then ventured home for a well needed tata (shower) and bedtime.
Not an overly fun day, but we accomplished some and loved and played lots.
Oh yeah, on Saturday, we sent our beloved puppy Jorge to live with a friend. I have had Jorge for 8 years. He is a fragile little 7lbs Maltese. He has been spoiled rotten for 6 years, but has been put on the back burner as we had Emme and now that Emme is so mobile, we felt like he would be happier living with a young college student who loves animals and at one point was in Vet school. We get a full report on him daily and he is doing well. Although he is probably handling this move better than me. I walk in the door and I don't hear him, or I anticipate the UPS man knock on the door and Jorge would bark and wake Emme, but none of that happens. I am sad to lose my first and only puppy who used to be my world, but I guess when you have babies you can't make one love miserable to satisfy the other.
Well, I have blabbed on and on today. I leave you with a request to pray for me to succeed in my goal to be happy and content with what I am and what I have. Don't get me wrong, I have an amazing husban, daughter, family, and home, but of course I am only human and I am looking for more. Anyways, pray for me to take it day by day and acheive what I need to. Until next time....have a good one.

No comments: