Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hmmmm?

Hmmm...what to to talk about today?!!
It was not that eventful of a day today, we woke up and went to gymnastics. At gymnastics Emme was the only kiddo that showed up today, so she received special one-on-one time with her teacher, Coach Nick. She loved it, all she wanted to do was hang on the bars. She did finally get brave enough to go in the pit! After gymnastics we ventured to the park for a fun picnic and play at the playground. She loved it and thought she was so big.
This evening Me, Emme, and my brother, J.D went to Home Depot to get David his Father's Day gift, and then realized the grill I had bought was not going to fit in the back of my Tahoe, so J.D said he would run home to grab his truck. Since Emme was already buckled into her seat, she just went with her Uncle J.D. When he arrived at home to grab his truck, he realized he did not have a carseat in his truck, nor did he know how to secure a carseat into his truck. So he did what any man would do, he put my precious 20 month old in a seat belt in the backseat. So they arrived to my surprise to see my "baby" all buckled in and she was so proud and thought she was somethin'. To top it off, she was sitting on a rain jacket, so I asked why and J.D replied, "She took a dump and I did not want it to leak on my truck"!!!! He is such a great Uncle and thought he had done real good. I thought it was hilarious and told him to drive very careful on the way home. We made it home safe and sound!

No comments: