Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Party Time

Today we had a blast at our Cookie Making Party. We had a couple of friends over from Emme's class long with some of their siblings and we decorated cookies, and made handprint Turkey's. The kids had a great time. There was a total of 9 kids and 5 Moms! The kids played dress-up, played in the backyard, watched a movie, and ran around like crazy kids. I got to visit with all the Moms. It was a lot of fun, and now I am exhausted.
Tomorrow is Tday Eve, therefore, it means I must clean the house and get to cooking and setting up the house for lots of family. Uh, I can't wait for Friday, so I can relax and eat leftovers!! Oh wait, there will be no rest for me, it will be time to decorate for Christmas!!! Maybe in January I can relax.
KK, Addy, Emme, and Kaylor
Emme, Heidi, and Hannah

Hard at work creating their masterpieces!



No comments: