Friday, November 20, 2009

Great Life....Thankful!!

Ah, I am the happiest girl around right now!!
I am still in my bed (9:50am) with a huge cup of coffee, a computer in my lap, husband by my side, and Emme is playing with her cousin Hannah in her room. It is rainy outside, the house is clean, the laundry is done (needs to be put away, but folded) and we have lunch plans too.
We are about to get up and get ready for a lunch date at Chick Fil A with our friends Staphanie and Kennedy. Kennedy is a little girl in Emme's class.
Oh, just saw an advertisement for a new Disney Princess movie to start Dec 13th. I think we will make this Emme's movie debut!! David and I decided to plan a great day to see the movie complete with popcorn and treats! We will definately post pics for this day.
It is going to be a fun weekend. Hubby is going to go to the Mavs game with my little brother tonight. They have courtside seats, so of course hubby is stoked. Tomorrow we are going to finish a little Santa shopping and then Saturday night, we are going to head the The Ranch House (Dance!) for some adult time with friends!!!
OOO yeah, hubby and I began planning our winter vacation....Skiing with the whole family!!! Whooohooo!! I have never been, but we are hoping to go with friends too. I can do the bunny slopes with Emme!!

No comments: