Monday, November 23, 2009

Baking and Date Night

Emme helped me make sugar cookies for her cookie decorating party tomorrow with some kids from her class. She loved to flour her roller and roll it out. She was talking about how she was doing everything, she sounded like Rachel Ray!! Oh, yes, she is only wearing panties with her apron!!!
No, it is not me on a date with hubby, but Miss Emme is on a date with Daddy! She was very excited to dress-up in a fancy dress. She got herself all dressed and put her headband in and she wanted make-up and perfume! I asked her where they were going on the date and she said "Chicken Lay" (Chick Fil A). Whoohoo, what a great extravagant date!
Wow, I am so lucky to have a husband that loves his daughter and will take her and treat her so special!! and me too!!



1 comment:

Inside of Healing said...

So cute! Love the date night... way to go David!