Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bad Blogger

Oh have been bad, and I said I wouldn't let up this time blogging. We have been pretty busy...
It may not be a lot of errands we stay busy with, but David has been working tons, so I must entertain Emme at all times, which includes every waking minute with her!!!
I am a bit emotionally drained from the long stint of no husband being home. Even Emme acts out after Daddy has been gone a lot. It is hard on a Daddy's Girl and even harder on Daddy when E is mean to him when he is home.
I am a little irritated with the whole bedtime routine thing, or lack there of.. I try to stay consistand with a book, rock, kisses, but this is were it gets so hard, because she insists on me sitting there watching her go to sleep. I have thing I have got to do, that I have put off until she goes to bed. Anyways, since last Februaury bedtime has been a battle with her. We made the mistake of letting her sleep in the bed with me because she was scared, and now I can't get her back to her room for an entire night. She will go to bed in her as long as I watch her and I can't leave until she is out or it is war melt down. Then after she sleeps for 1 to 3 hours, she is up and comes to get on her pallet in our room, becuase I refuse to let her in our bed. I just want it back to the way it used to be when she would fall asleep in her room, in her bed all by herself and then sleep soundly until 8 or 9. Pity party for myself!! Suggestions accepted, or she could come stay with you!!!
We had soccer tonight, I am figuring out we need some extra coaching on the side. So Dad if you read this, your daughter needs some help from you!! She does like it and they play lots of fun games.
Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention my sweet dear sister's hideous gift she gave Emme! It starts back when Heidi was going to start PreK and I bought her the back pack she wanted. Picture a lovely Disney Princess sparkly number for a backpack, yes, I know lovely! We hate character crap, and do not allow our kids to wear it in public on anything!! So anyhow, Holly always said wait till you have one and payback is hell! She was right, it is hell, she came over with a very sparkly, satin, and shiny, Princess Backpack for Emme. (I will have to take a pic). Well, it could not have been any worse, Emme loves it and could not wait to pack it up for school the next day. She was so proud showing everyone!! Yuck! So much for the cute Roxy backpack I just got her!! So thanks Holly!!!
Post more later of a day to day life!!

No comments: