Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Great Day!!!

What a wonderful day this has turned out to be...
Emme slept late, Daddy took her to school, then I got to shower all by myself! There was no little girl stealing the water or soap, and I had lots of room to move around. Oh the little things!
I then headed to Starbucks and got a holiday favorite...Peppermint Mocha in a red holidat cup. That is my absolute favorite time to the year (except of course Christmas and my Birthday). Anyways, I took the first warm sip and it brought a smile to my mouth. Ah, Heaven!
I then came over to my sisters for a day of hair. Candy our hair dresser took the day to come out to Holly's house to do all of our hair. I am now beautiful and blonder!
Now I have picked up Emme from school and she is awaiting her cousin to be finished with her haircut and then she gets to have hers done. Emme really does very good when she gets her hair cut. She is really very still.
My most favorite thing (almost)!!!

No comments: