Monday, November 17, 2008

Too Long...lets catch up!

Well, It has been too long....
We have been busy, but not too busy to post, just plain lazy.
I have been so excited about the holidays, I can't wait! We are planning the menu for Thanksgiving at my parents house. Yummy! I have been doing lots of Christmas shopping, which is my favorite. I love to buy for myself, but I really love to buy for other people too. I get nervous that maybe I did not spend enough or maybe they won't like it. I always try to get somebody something they want and if I don't hear them say something, I will get them something I want. I always want lots!!!
This year, I am stumped on what to get Miss E. She just had a Birthday 2 months ago and really loaded up, plus she never plays with toys except babies, and she has plenty of those. Any suggestions? I have lots of odds and ends for her, but not the one big great thing.
Here are some pictures of my little family when we went to spend a couple of days with Mimi and Pops. We always have a great time there. We are outside constantly playing. By the time we come in, it is time for bed. E sleeps til past 9am. She naps forever too. We love to be out there and E can just run wild outside between my parents house and my grandparents house. She loves to go over to GG and Papa's house because she knows right where GG keeps the cookies!
Miss Priss

Emme and Mimi hanging out on the hammock!
David posing for a pic while he trims trees.






David and Brenda (his momma)



Emme's big girl bed with new covers.





Momma and her baby







1 comment:

Sherry said...

This is a great picture of you and Emme, Becca. Good to see you. You look great!