Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving is over, Now Christmas can begin!!

Okay, the holiday season has finally began...it is now acceptable to have your Christmas lights on and your tree up. This is my favorite time of the year.
These are the Top Ten things I love about this time of year:
10. Wrapping presents in fabulous paper and bows
9.Starbucks Red cups
8.Starbucks Tall Nonfat 2 pump Peppermint Mocha
7. Driving around looking at Xmas lights
6. My house with all the Xmas decor and tree
5. The varietly of coats we get to wear
4. Emme spotting HoHo all over (Santa Claus)
3. Giving PRESENTS
2. Getting PRESENTS
1. Being with family on Xmas Eve and Day
The mantle is always my favorite
Miss E dancing. Her hair is perfect in this picture.

Dancin Diva


I love this precious punkin head!





2 comments:

Sherry said...

Becca, your Christmas decorations are so pretty! Can you come over and finish my house? I can't seem to get it all up and am stuck at the halfway mark.

Hillin Household said...

I wish. I would love to do that for a living. I am sure your decor is splendid...you are related to your mother!!