Tuesday, July 1, 2008

All Better


Well, I can't beleive that my daughter had surgery Monday morning at 7:45 am and we were home eating breakfast by 10 am. She was feeding herself and of course entertaining everyone. By the afternoon she was ready to play outside and resumed her normal schedule and routine Tuesday morning. After an hour run with her Pops (Emme in the stroller), she help me and Mimi mulch our newly planted flower bed and off for a quick lunch and long nap. She even attended her cousin, Grants, T-ball game this evening!


It is quite amazing how a little body can just bounce back so easily. She has never complained of any pain or whined about anything!


We received great news today, that spite her tubes in her ears, she is allowed to go swimming on Friday, The 4th of July!!! She will be thrilled, because I was dreading to tell he "No No" all day long at my sisters house.


Anyways, we are just fabulous here at our house, I am sorry I ever wasted the energy being nervous and preparing for the "Big Day"!!!!!


I have attached a video of Emme right before her surgery, and a picture of Emme at the top in her car just a couple of hours after her surgery!!! You would have never known she went under the knife only hours before!


No comments: