Friday, September 12, 2008

Whoo Hoo!! She Did It!

Yeah, she did it! I thought the day would never come when she would be ready to actullay sit on her potty longer than 2 seconds. She actually sat for about 5 seconds (with her pearl necklace on), then she stood up and said "Mommy, look, tee tee" I of course jumped up and down and made a huge deal of it. Then she ran to get her Uncle Dan to see. He did really good and acting excited. Is it crazy that I teared up seeing my precious baby so excited she did such a wonderful and big girl thing? I am so sad, but excited she is getting older.
Thankfully, she still lets me rock her everynight before I lay her down. Who knows how long that will last, but I do know it will be over way to soon.
We sit and wait!
Yeah, Emme went tee tee in the potty!
Wow, it takes a big mess for one small tee tee! She was not able to make it all the way on the toilet after her first tee tee fill-up. We had two towels to catch the rest!
And she's off in her big girl panties!
We are planning tomorrow for a day at the home in big girl panties! Say your prayer for us.









No comments: