Saturday, September 27, 2008

The things she says.

I love the things that Emme says...She ow says "Hold you", meaning hold me mommy. She always says "I sorry Mommy" if she runs into me or something. When she gets a boo boo, she has me kiss it to make it better. I absolutely love it.
E is also a little Momma. She must always have her baby with her. She holds the baby and says "shhhhh shhhhh shhhh" and bounces the baby. The baby is always covered up with her "banket" (blanket) and goes on long rides in her stroller all day everyday until it is time for bed and she either sleeps with Emme or E puts her to sleep in her cradle by E's bed. Anytime we leave the house E has to take the stroller too. We put E in her seat, hand her baby, bottle, and sippy, and then we have to load the stroller in the back of the car. She always checks to make sure it got there and we did not leave it behind. It is so cute. Also, baby always eats what E eats. She feeds her lots of bites. I love my "Little Momma".
Oh yeah, Emme got new Bunny Slippers today and she loved them. She put on her Pjs today and then of course she had to put on her new house shoes. They were super slippery, so she kept falling, it was pretty comedic!! Sorry E for laughing at you.
Last night at Aunt Holly's Heidi and Hannah gave E her bath then they dressed her in one of their night gowns and coaxed E to put on some panties just like them. She loved them. She ran downstairs to show everyone. When she would show someone, she would lift her gown and stick out her pelvis. Too funny. So this morning, I thought we could try panties and the potty. She out on the panties and danced around so proud of her Melmo panties (Elmo). She sat on the potty for a good 30 minutes off and on. The she did a big Panty Dance and then ran to her room. She came back to my room saying "Tee tee Tee Mommy". Of course, she went teetee on Melmo. Ah oh. So we are back to diapers. She doesn't really get it yet that she is not supposed to go in her pants, and everytime she needs to go that she should go to the potty. So I guess we will wait until later when she is ready and can communicate really well.
I love you Miss E. You are too special punkin.

No comments: