Sunday, May 2, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Look what Emme got today! Yes, she is spoiled rotten!! Grandma Goosey (David's mom) got her a playhouse for the backyard. It is complete with electricity, electrical outlets, doors, working windows, curtains, and a little front porch.
I took her to Home Depot to pick out a flower pot and her very own flowers for her front porch that she will be responsible for. She was very excited to plant the yellow flowers in their red pot. She did however, spill more dirt on the ground than the pot!
We ended up hiring movers to move the playhouse to the backyard. It came from a half mile away, and it was the best $175 we have spent!! The movers had a heck of a time loading the house on the trailer, and then a heck of a heck of a time getting the house into our backyard. David even had to take the fence down in order to get it through.
I really wasn't sure who was more excited, me or Emme? I have always wanted a playhouse. My best friend across the street had one and we had the best times and best clubs in that thing! I know for sure Emme was ecstatic. As soon as the movers left, she had me in the playroom moving tables and chairs and of course babybeds into her new house. She even told me she wants to put a little bed out there!! She's a nut, and I am so glad she has this, as it will last her a good couple of years with lots of fun!!
Well, I am off to bed as I have absolutely terrible allergies and about 10 ulcers in my mouth!! They hurt like crazy. I am thinking a Dr visit might be in order!
The movers working hard to move this gigantic 1k lbs house!
Welcome home!!!!


3 comments:

Misty said...

Adorable! I am SO jealous!! Yay for Emme! I know she's gonna love it!

Cara said...

I wanna come play!

Marie LeJeune said...

That is so cute! may have to get one for Lana