Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You thought we were gone for good, but here we are.
Where have the months gone?
February I can't remember, March, I don't know, and now ending April and I can remember some...
At the begining of April Emme said goodbye to diapers and hello big girl panties. I figured out I love to buy little tiny panties. Here is a pic of Emme putting her diapers in the trash. "No more diapers". Hmmm, I hear someone walking around the hallway and Emme is supposed to be in her room taking a nap with the gate up....oh wait, she has scaled the gate and is galavanting around the house! Now I have to act surprised and upset she is out of her room.Let's see, then I packed up and went on a womens retreat with church at Pine Cove. It was awesome. I was with just a bunch of women, no husbands, no kiddos, no house to keep up, and no where to be. It was spriritually uplifting and refreshing. Can't wait for next year.
Then a couple of days later we set off for San Antonio to explore Sea World. Emme was excited about seeing "Shampoo" She had a fabulous time and was completely worn out. I will post pictures later. While in San Antonio, we also took a boat ride through The River Walk and visited the ol Alamo.
Now we are just playing catch up with our lives.
May is looking to be a very busy month for us.
David's landscape business has taken off so well, I can't even catch up or know what to do next. He has skyrocketed with business. The economy may show people having a financially hard time, but that is surely not the case. People are definately still paying for new flowerbeds, mowing, and clean-up. I love it of course!
I will post more later with pics.

No comments: